Heluna Health Benefits Orientation
To get started with the recorded webinar, click here to review the explanation of benefits at a time that is convenient for you. Once you complete the webinar if you or your dependent(s) have any benefits related questions or need assistance in deciding which benefit plan option is best for you, please contact Synergy to assist in guiding you through your benefits election process.
The health of our employees and their families is vital to the work we do to ensure the health and well-being of our communities every day. For this reason, we hired a “Benefits Concierge”, Synergy, to assist in guiding you through your benefits election process. Synergy enrollment representatives are available to schedule individual sessions to review your benefits options, answer any follow up questions and assist you with your online enrollment on UKG (UltiPro). No Computer? No Problem! Synergy representatives will help you over the phone. Just call Synergy at 858-282-0660.
We are always looking for better ways to help you understand the benefits that are available for you and your family. After you have made your benefits elections if you need assistance on what your benefits cover, please contact our Employee Support Center at 855-670-2222 or email to LosAngeles.ESC@ajg.com, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm. A dedicated licensed representative will assist you with all your inquiries.
Heluna Health Benefits
Please complete these forms and return them to benefits.
If you are waiving your insurance, please complete the Waiver Forms and return it to benefits.
How To Submit Your Documents
Empower 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Heluna Health is dedicated to help make planning for your future easier by automatically enrolling eligible employees in the 403(b) retirement plan. Therefore, upon eligibility, 6% of your pay will be automatically deducted from your paycheck pre-tax and invested in to your 403(b) retirement plan; unless you choose a different amount or decline to participate. To opt out of the 403(b) contribution or change your contribution, please call Empower Retirement at 800-743-5274.
- You may increase or decrease your own contributions (employee deferral) at any time by following the below steps:
- Go to Empower Retirement’s website at retiresmart.com.
- Login > Enter your Username and Password > My Account > Contributions.
- If you have not created a RetireSmart account, call Empower RetireSmart at 800-743-5274.